Wednesday 8 December 2010

SIMPLY CHRISTMAS Gift Show - Harrogate

UPDATE

So seeing that I have just finished unpacking the car from the show and in between making a few commissioned orders, I thought I might share a few snaps from the event. It's the first large gift show that I have done and had to actually take a stock of work with me to sell, which was a mission in it's self. I'll be back in Yorkshire in April for the BCTF (British Craft Trade Fair), hopefully this time without the 2 foot of snow!


My complete Spring/Summer range


100% Silk Habotai LONG scarves


Limited Edition Prints


100% Silk Habotai LONG scarves


100% Silk Habotai LARGE SQUARES scarves


100% Silk Habotai LONG scarves


Weekend/Travel Bags


Clutch purses and bags - Cotton and Silk


Silk Medium and Large cushions


The stand again


Hand printed bug SCARF boxes

.

No comments: