Saturday 26 November 2011

Hereford Contemporary Craft Fair 2011

I was lucky to be selected to exhibit work at this years Contemporary Craft Fair at The Courtyard Theatre,  Hereford, which took place 11th to 13th November with a private view on the 10th. This was my first time taking part in this show and I was impressed. There was an excellent selection of high quality diverse work on show where I met some lovely new exhibitors along with talking and selling work to new customers and buyers. The show was well organised and well attended with Friday morning being my busiest period, having the box office take credit/debit card payments for me was a blessing and extra helpful for a new exhibitor. I hope to apply again for next years show and again, like Lustre I had several requests for a line of men's products.

 Collection Range
 Silk scarves - Square and Long
 Boxed scarf
 Large clutch bag and medium clutch purses
 Print detail
 Gift wrap, greeting cards and post cards
 Scarf detail
Escargatoire - 90x90cm - NEW
 Purse detail
Long silk scarf - 100% silk habotai

No comments: